Saturday 6 September 2014

Quick escape: MOROCCO

Hello everyone!

As I mentioned yesterday I went to Morocco. It was in march but I wanted to show you another amazing place to go.
Me & my firends decided to go to Tanger which was a good city to meet (we were from around the Europe so it wasn't that easy). The flight was cheap (about 30 euros one way) and we stayed in The Melting Pot hostel.

It's situated in the heart of Ancient Medina (the word "medina" simply means "city" in arabic)



There were pleny of narrow streets.  I was amazed by the colours.

 We went to a market and it was... really intresting experience. Huge crowd, shouting people and king of dirt (I mean, let;s say I wouldm't like to buy any of this food at home, especially meat :) )

There was this absolutely adorable coffeehouse.


Not far from Tanger there's a place called Hercules Cave. We got there right for a sunset. It was unforgettable memory.




One day we went to Assilah.  Small village next to Atlantic Ocean. I am still amazed by the surroundig colours. The buildings with pretty details & the bright streets were breathtaking.

It was my 1st trip outside the Europe and I was amazed by different culture. I spent there only 4 days but they were definietly worth it. I will have to go back to Morocco and this time go south.

No comments:

Post a Comment