Monday 22 September 2014

BROCCOLI GRATIN

Hi!
Today I will show you my VEGETRIAN GRATIN. When I'm not in a mood for a meat dish I like to eat something light and healthy.

For this we need:
- 4 big potatos
- 300g frozen broccoli florets
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 zucchini
- 4 eggs
- 1 camembert
- spieces (salt, pepper, basil, oregno ect.)

1. Slice all the ingredients (except broccoli).
2. Cook the potatoes & broccoli for about 10mins
3. Prepare the casserole dish and heat the oven to 190 degrees.
4. Put the ingredients in layers:
potatoes
zucchini
red pepper
broccoli
potatoes.
5. Beat eggs, add spices & pour over the ingredients.
5. Cut the camembert into slices & put on top of the potatoes.
6. Bake the gratin for 20min, then remove the top of the casserole dish & bake for another 10-15min.

Et voila!

For: 3-4 people
Time: 40mins




Hope you will like it! So if you have any questions write me :)





No comments:

Post a Comment